Stony Hill Farm Share (CSA) Program
Our Farm Share Program (also known as a CSA or Community Supported Agriculture program) is a relationship of a mutual commitment between farmers and members. In return for an annual fee, which helps cover production costs of the farm, Stony Hill Farms Farm Share members receive a weekly share of the highest quality produce during the growing season (from approximately June through November). Meat, cheese, and homemade ice cream shares are also available for select locations!
Farm Share News
- Now offering Farm Share Membership for 2018!
- Sign up for your Membership by April 30th and receive a $19-36 early bird discount (determined by number of weeks) on all produce shares!
- Now offering Homemade Ice Cream! Plus, don't forget - Cheese and Meat shares are also available at select locations as a stand-alone product or add-on to produce shares!
- Now delivering right to your door in the following new locations:
- Chester, NJ
- Long Valley, NJ
- Mendham, NJ
- Randolph, NJ (County College of Morris side)
- Juliana (600 Jackson St, Hoboken, NJ)
- The Harlow (1330 Willow Ave, Hoboken, NJ)
- The Vanguard (1201 Hudson St, Hoboken, NJ)
- South Independence (2 12th St, Hoboken, NJ)
- North Constitution (1 14th St, Hoboken, NJ)
- The Landings at Port Imperial (2 Ave, West New York, NJ)
- Riverbend at Port Imperial (24 A Ave, West New York, NJ)
- RiverTrace at Port Imperial (11 Ave, West New York, NJ)
- RiverParc at Port Imperial (1300 Ave, Weehawken, NJ)
- Hudson Point (131 Dudley St, Jersey City, NJ)
- Journal Squared (615 Pavonia Ave, Jersey City, NJ)
- Lenox (207 Van Vorst St, Jersey City, NJ)
- Marbella & M2 at Marbella (425 Washington Blvd, Jersey City, NJ)
- The Morgan at Provost Square (160 Morgan St, Jersey City, NJ)
- The Oakman (160 1st Street, Jersey City, NJ)
- The Windsor at Liberty House (115 Morris St, Jersey City, NJ)
- The Ellipse (25 Park Lane South, Jersey City, NJ)
- The Doric (100 Manhattan Avenue, Union City, NJ)
Farm Share Benefits
All Farm Share (CSA) members receive:
- Weekly shares of the highest quality produce, meat, cheese, and/or homemade ice cream in season
- A discount card that entitles them to 10% off each time they shop at any Stony Hill Farms retail location (including the Gardens, tailgate markets, PYO, and Maze Fun Park)! Cards are good for the entire year once membership is paid in full
- FREE tickets to our Maze Fun Park! (Quantity determined by type of membership)
- Recipes emailed weekly
- Share Options
- View Photos of FULL Produce Share Examples
- View Photos of HALF Produce Share Examples
- View Photos of PERSONAL Produce Share Examples
- Growing Schedule
- Pick-Up Locations
- Farm Share FAQ
- Learn about our Corporate Program
Farm Share Application
To become a Farm Share member, you may now order your share online or download a printable application (links included below).
Shares can be purchased using credit card or check. Credit card payments can be made online, in person, or over the phone. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. EBT and Food Stamps are not accepted for Farm Share memberships.
Checks can be made payable to Stony Hill Gardens and mailed or brought to:
Stony Hill Gardens
ATTN: CSA Membership
8 Route 24
Chester, NJ 07930
For current pricing information, please see our online store for list of options or download the appropriate Farm Share Application from the Get Started section below.