Are you looking to add to an existing wellness plan and/or promote healthy living among your employees? How about providing them with the opportunity to enjoy fresh, local produce from our family operated farm through our Corporate CSA Program?
What does your business have to do to qualify?Create your own pick-up location with a commitment of 25 or more shareholders.
- Appoint a "Captain" - This person is responsible for managing the pick-up of their group's shares. They need to be organized and available for at least two hours on a Thursday.
- Get at least 25 people to join - At least 25 applications and membership payments must be gathered and sent to Stony Hill Gardens.
- Provide a pick-up location and time - Designate a secure, shaded area for your employees to pick up their weekly shares of produce. Examples of pick-up areas include: lobbies, cafeterias, etc.
For more information about getting involved in our Corporate CSA program, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Bowker employees only:
For Jersey City Medical Center employees only:
- 2017 Jersey City Medical Center Application
- 2017 Jersey City Medical Center Application - Personal Shares
For Samsung employees only: