Corporate Farm Share (CSA) Program
Are you looking to add to an existing wellness plan and/or promote healthy living among your employees? How about providing them with the opportunity to enjoy fresh, local produce from our family operated farm through our Corporate Farm Share (CSA) Program?
What does your business have to do to qualify?Create your own pick-up location with a commitment of 25 or more shareholders.
- Appoint a "Captain" - This person is responsible for managing the pick-up of their group's shares. They need to be organized and available for at least two hours on a Thursday.
- Sign up members - At least 25 applications and membership payments must be gathered and sent to Stony Hill. (If you are not able to recruit 25 members, please contact us and we may still be able to accomodate you.)
- Provide a pick-up location and time - Designate a secure, shaded area for your employees to pick up their weekly shares of produce. Examples of pick-up areas include: lobbies, cafeterias, etc.
For more information about getting involved in our Corporate Farm Share (CSA) Program, please e-mail email@example.com.
Download the application for your location below or sign up online:
- 2017 Bowker Application
- 2017 Chester Board of Education Application
- 2017 Jersey City Medical Center Application
- 2017 Jersey City Medical Center Application - Personal Shares
- 2017 Metlife Employee Application
- 2017 Park Ave at Morris County Employee Application
- 2017 Samsung - Bridgewater Location Application
- 2017 Samsung - Ridgefield Park Location Application
Don't see an application for your location?
Contact us at 908-879-2908 or firstname.lastname@example.org